NANS exhibitor contacts are able to register all exhibitor personnel online using a custom password. Please enter your password below. If you do not know your password or need assistance with logging in, please contact NANS Registration at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-341-3007.
Terms & Conditions
Submission of registration acknowledges compliance with the terms and conditions noted below:
Exhibitor Registration Changes/Cancellation:
- Name changes and substitutions are permitted up until the meeting. During the meeting a $25 processing fee will be charged for each name change/substitution or replacement of a lost badge.
- Registration fees paid are refundable, minus a $50 processing fee, if the cancellation request is received by NANS Registration in writing at email@example.com by December 18, 2023. After this date registration fees are non-refundable, and no refund or credit will be provided.
- Contributions for the 30th Anniversary Pin are non-refundable, and no refund or credit will be provided.
- If an exhibitor "no-shows" for the meeting no refund or credit of the registration fee will be provided.
- All event activities are intended exclusively for registered attendees. If a child under 18 is accompanied by an adult becomes disruptive, they must be removed from the room immediately. Children under 18 will not be permitted in the Exhibit Hall.
Photography & Recording:
- A professional photographer/videographer may take photos and/or video of event proceedings and participants at the meeting. NANS will have perpetual, world-wide, royalty-free right and permission to record, photograph, and distribute these images/recordings for use in marketing materials, presentations, and course content reproduction.
- Individuals are not permitted to take photos or record (audio or video) in the educational session rooms unless authorized by the speaker.
- NANS reserves the right to substitute faculty or to modify the event's schedule or program as necessary. If NANS must cancel the entire meeting, registrants will receive a full credit or refund of their paid registration fee. No refunds will be made for other meeting expenses (airfare, hotel, etc.) in case of NANS' cancellation.
Attendee Contact Information:
- NANS provides an attendee mailing list containing name, credentials, organization, mailing address, and registration type to industry sponsors (email addresses and phone numbers are not provided). Attendees may opt-out of this list when registering.
- Attendee badges have a QR code to assist exhibitors and symposia planners in contacting attendees. The QR code contains your name, credentials, company, mailing address, phone number, email address, and registration type. It is the attendees' choice whether to have their badge scanned or not.
Liability & Insurance
- Attendees acknowledge and assume all risks associated with participation in the meeting and any associated events/activities. Attendees waive and release NANS, its employees, directors, officers, volunteers, agents, vendors and sponsors from any and all claims, liabilities, or causes of action, including without limitation, death, bodily injury, property damage, or any other loss or damage arising from participation in this meeting and any associated events/activities whether or not such damage, injury, or loss may occur on the premises of the meeting, at offsite venues, or on event ground transportation.
- Attendees are advised to take out their own personal health and travel insurance for their trip.
Your session has expired!
Your session will expire in seconds!